Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Friday, April 11, 2014
Wednesday, April 09, 2014
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Ways To Use Aloe Vera
Topical Aloe Uses
1. Pamper yourself to a soothing body rub. Slice aloe leaves lengthwise and use the inner sides as a biodegradable body scrub in the shower.
2. Treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchen—from grease splatters or hot utensils.
3. For more major kitchen mishaps like a scald, mix some aloe gel and vitamin E oil into a little jar for a homemade burn healer.
4. Banish black and blue bruises by swapping on the good goo.
5. Soothe and heal sunburns the feel-good way. Aloe contains cooling properties similar to menthol.
6. Take the sting or itch out of insect bites.
7. Reduce tissue damage from frostbite.
8. Alleviate mysterious rashes.
9. Make feet baby soft with an exfoliating foot mask by mixing together a half cup of oatmeal, a half cup of corn meal, four tbsp. of aloe vera gel and a half cup of unscented body lotion.
10. Help heal herpes outbreaks.
11. Fight Athlete's Foot.
12. Swab over blisters for quick relief.
13. Use as an antidote to allergic skin reactions.
14. Replace creams and lotions as a general moisturizer for dry skin. Aloe is fast absorbing!
15. Prevent pesky pimples and treat acne.
16. Soothe Psoriasis.
17. Prevent scarring and stretch marks.
18. Help rid of Rosacea.
19. Shrink warts.
20. Reverse signs of aging skin and wrinkles. Cleopatra did!
21. Help eliminate Eczema.
22. Brighten skin. Aloe can decrease pigmentation and dark spots.
23. Make skin new again with an exfoliating, organic sugar scrub by mixing together two tbsp. of aloe vera, 2 tbsp. of organic brown sugar and 1 tsp. of organic lemon juice.
24. For rougher patches mix together an organic salt skin scrub using two cups of sea salt, one cup of aloe vera, one cup of organic coconut oil and two tbsp. of local, organic honey.
25. Speed up hair growth by massaging aloe into the scalp, letting it sit for 30 minutes, and rinsing.
26. Reduce hair dandruff by mixing aloe vera juice with coconut milk and wheat germ oil. Massage into scalp and rinse.
27. Replace aloe with conditioner for silkier, smoother hair.
28. Remove eye makeup.
29. Treat minor vaginal irritations.
29. Treat minor vaginal irritations.
30. Drink aloe vera juice to relieve gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion.
31. Sip it to aid in elimination. Many times, it's recommended for its laxative effects.
32. Take a swig to reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome including bloating and discomfort.
33. Take aloe orally to relieve heartburn, arthritis and rheumatism pain.
34. Boil leaves in a pan of water and breathe in the vapor to alleviate asthma.
35. Drink to lower blood sugar levels—especially for diabetics.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Monday, March 17, 2014
A kiss could be cheating, any emotional relationship with someone other than your partner, any physical relationship with someone other than your partner, oral sex and anything higher, sex with an ex doesn’t count as cheating, receiving oral sex and not giving isn’t cheating.
Apparently, there isn't a general defintion of cheating.
Here as some answers I got. (My friends don’t know it but I use them as my daily surveys whenever we have these heated discussions. I love the fact that I have married and single friends so the answers differ.)
Answer 1: if he is emotionally involved then he is cheating. If he is physically involved it is fine because as we all know men have no feelings in their dicks, sex is sex with them. As long as after sex with her, he doesn’t cuddle and tell her about his day. That is our thing.
Answer 2: if he so much as looks talk less of kissing another girl, then he is in trouble. I wont tolerate anything.
Answer 3: I realize men cheat in life and it doesn’t mean he loves his wife any less. I do not wish my husband (she looks at him) cheats on me, but its not beyond men. You have to be realistic at times.
Answer 4: Cheating is anything physical.
Answer 5: im a hopeless romantic, when I fall in love, it will be for certain. I wont need to cheat on her. When I mean cheat, I mean sex with another person.
Answer 6: Sex with your ex isn’t cheating because its kind of a past act and it should be allowed. it is as if it has already happened since you have had sex with him already. i dont think it counts.
Answer 7: Never, is she mad? I will kill my wife if she tries rubbish. All my workers will be women, or abi she wan turn lesbian? Female drivers, gate women, house girls, washerwomen, you name it. As a man, im allowed to be a prostitute, she no get that permission.
Answer 8: as long as you delete texts and calls made to another to hide it from your significant other, then you know you are doing something wrong and that is cheating.
Answer 9: always ask yourself, would i think this was cheating if it was done to me? always put yourself in her shoes.
Answer 10: I already know there is a possibility of me cheating on my wife, but I will respect and treat my wife like a goddess. If I cheat, its because I want something different or because I didn’t get it from her but it will never be because I don’t love my wife. I think cheating is only emotionally involving yourself with someone else than your spouse.
So, I still ask, what is cheating to you? And what if you and your partner have a different view on cheating? If I think an emotional confidant isn’t cheating and my boyfriend thinks it is, what do I do? Do I have to dump my male best friend, whom I have confided in for years for everything about everything?
Friday, March 14, 2014
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
“Check out that hot guy behind Linda” Nkem said. We all looked and agreed he was hot. Ten minutes into our lunch and Nkem said “ how far now, ive been giving this guy the green light since and the guy no dey even approach me”. Linda and i laughed at her input of pidgin. “if you like him, why don’t you approach him, why do you naija girls always wait for the guy to approach you, abeg, it’s a new century” Linda replied. I laughed and agreed with linda and we waited for Nkem to give us a reason why she could not approach a guy she wanted.
Guys have different opinions when it comes to this. some believe a lady that knows what she wants and has the ’liver’ to go get it, is sexy and some think that an act like that is too forward and desperate.
Tope: I admire a girl that can go for what she wants. It shows that she has a high self esteem and I like that about a girl. I don’t like those girls that keep complaining about their weight or how they look. Some girls think it is cute to do that but it is really annoying to keep hearing your girl bitch everyday about senseless things. If I’m with you then I must like the way you look.
Linda: A girl comes up to the bar and offers to buy a guy a drink and some automatically think, she is desperate and others might think she really is confident to be able to go for what she wants. Can we please get a manual on how the guy’s brain works so we know whether or not to approach guys. If I see what I want, I am going for it.
Biola: I like to do the chasing. It’s not a good look for a babe to pick up guys. First of all it looks desperate. Second, If I think a babe is fine and then she approaches me, it immediately makes her look not so sexy to me because it is like she has too much confidence and thinks she is the shit.
Chidi: I don’t think it matters. If the babe is fine and approaches me, it is a good thing but if she is not fine and she approaches me, that means the confidence for that babe dey too much or she no get mirror?
So, im asking for answers. Do you think approaching a guy you like is a no-no, or a maybe, or a yes?